As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At Hooper Accountants, we are experienced in estate planning. We can guarantee no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate;
- Confirming assets — Valuations, inventories, and appraisals;
- Court approval for a grant of administration;
- Documentation involved in estate planning;
- Protecting the assets;
- Paying taxes and debts;
- Estate distribution.
Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to make sure you are always complying with the Corporations Law. After all, the possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
We can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law;
- Company formations;
- Filing annual returns on your behalf;
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions;
- Maintaining statutory books;
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details;
- Bonus issues;
- Share transfers;
- Registered office facility.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
To ensure the long term success of your business, it is crucial to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience, we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business.