We’re all aware of the many benefits that signing your documents digitally provides; convenience, accessibility, security and of course it’s great for the environment. One of our highest priorities is providing this service to our clients in the most simple and secure way possible. Introducing FuseSign!
Why have we made the switch?
- A simpler signing experience for you.
- More control over who can view your documents.
- Improved security features including 2-factor authentication on everything we send you and expiration dates on bundles, meaning that your documents are stored in fewer locations for a shorter period of time.
What does this mean for you?
Within FuseSign we will set you up with your contact details including your email and mobile number.
Once we have prepared your document bundle within the new platform there are a few simple steps to review and sign.
Follow the steps or watch this short video, below, to be guided through:
- You’ll receive a document bundle link via email. This will come from a FuseSign email address on behalf our office.
- In the body of the email there will be a link to open your secure document bundle.
- You will then be presented with an online view of your documents to review and digitally sign.
- Click the Sign Document button and, to validate you are signing the documents, you will receive a personal SMS verification code via email or mobile for you to enter.
- Once your documents have been authorised and signed by all parties, you will receive an automated email with a copy of the final documents
If digital signing isn’t for you, that’s ok! We are still more than happy to send you documents in your preffered manner, meet with you to sign your documentation or post your documentation.
Want to know more and see how it works watch the video below!
If you have any questions about our new digital signing process, or would like some assistance signing your documents, please contact us on (07) 4637 9363.