Have a good idea for a new business venture but don’t have the expertise in the legal or financial aspects of establishing one? Hooper Accountants can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company;
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best source of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals;
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO;
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission;
- Deal with company secretarial issues;
- Set up a recording system for your internal use, and for complying with statutory requirements.
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
A trust provides a valuable way to protect the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. At Hooper Accountants, our extensive experience with trusts enables us to offer specialist advice on trust formation. It also ensures all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and our assistance in trust administration can prove invaluable. We can assist with:
- Preparing and executing the vital documentation required for trust formation;
- Attending to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts;
- Completing the trust administration;
- Minute-keeping service;
- Annual accounts;
- Asset management;
- Investment monitoring;
- Income distribution.