At Hooper Accountants, we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation consulting division is nationally recognised. We offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. The proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships with our clients that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. So let us work with you to minimise your tax, and help you achieve your key objectives. Hooper Accountants provide a complete service that assists and gives you advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments;
- GST/FBT obligations;
- Advice on, and implementation of tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimization;
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes.
The GST system is a complex . However, Hooper Accountants ensures our team remains up-to-date with any changes, enabling us to offer you accurate advice.
Every transaction now has an associated GST issue. Our team are experienced in these issues, and can offer you expert advice on the GST implications of your business. The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on registering for GST;
- Filing and adjusting GST returns;
- ATO audit assistance.
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for their financial retirement goals, clients are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for future retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area, where each individual is required to go through personalised planning. Our team at Hooper Accountants can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals in a tax effective and efficient manner.
The services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds;
- Completing information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions;
- Superannuation audits;
- Advice on compliance matters;
- Advice on taxation benefits;
- Advice on employer obligations.